Thursday 3 February 2011

On Blogging.




Recently a friend bemoaned the lack of postings on my blog. I admit it, I'm an infrequent blogger (loath that word). Perhaps blog activity is a barometer that reflects the rest of ones life. Or, that sometimes there doesn't seem to be anything going on that's worth putting on a blog.
Not so.
I came across some photographs on Flickr the other day, while I was researching something. The person who had posted them has put a caption alongside to the effect that he didn't know who would be interested in the images, he was just going through the motions. 'Au contraire' as Del Boy might say. So, in that vein, here are some images taken yesterday, that I can't imagine anyone would be interested in. I even question why I took them.......
















No comments:

Post a Comment